At Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, we understand the importance of proper training. We have spent the past decade perfecting our approach and developing training programs designed to help students at all levels of knowledge. From the beginner who has never operated a heavy machine before to the experienced professional who is looking for additional encouragement and advanced technique, Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are proud to help. We offer training at eight different campuses across the United States of America, too, so you can find a location that is convenient for your needs:
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of American – Alabama
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – California (Northern & Southern)
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Georgia
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – North Carolina
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Oklahoma
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Tennessee
- Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Washington
Did you know that in addition to training students enrolled at our campuses, we also offer on-site services to businesses? We are proud to offer businesses a viable option for training their employees. Additionally, we will bring our services to you if the above locations are not geographically convenient. Our services are mobile and we can help train just about anywhere!
Take Control of Your Jobsite with Your Own Certified Trainers
One of the most difficult part of running a business in the heavy equipment operations field is actually training your employees. While your managers and employees may be highly capable heavy equipment operators, it is a very different concept altogether to teach those same skills to others. Instead of risking inadequate training or causing your employees frustration, let us help. Our expert trainers will visit you on location to train and certify your senior staff. They, in turn, will then be qualified to train and evaluate other heavy equipment operators.
Known as our “Train the Trainer” program, this course runs around two to three days. This includes both classroom and field training preparation.
- In the classroom: Trainers will be taught Learning and Communication Methods, Leadership and Group Dynamics, Classroom Management, Teaching Strategies, and Evaluation Techniques.
- In the field: Trainers learn instruction and evaluation techniques on select pieces of equipment. Participants will become certified trainers after successful completion of the written and practical Adaptable Equipment Proficiency Tests (ADEPT).
These classes form the foundation for an outcome-based certification procedure. Certified ADEPT Evaluators are authorized to conduct ADEPT Heavy Equipment Operator Certification practical exams that authoritatively evaluate an operator’s skill level.
Are you interested in learning more about how we can help train and certify your staff? Contact us today at (888) 879-9492. We can answer any questions you might have and help explain the benefits of undergoing our training programs. We are more than happy to explain how training your own trainers can be a solid business investment.
For more information, contact us today and get started on your training journey!