Heavy Equipment Colleges of America are a group of private training and education colleges that specialize in heavy equipment operation. This includes instruction on how to use the lattice boom crane as well as the hydraulic crane. With six campuses across the country, our education facilities train many students, as well as local businesses, with an interest in learning more about skilled trades in the heavy equipment operation and construction industries. This includes campuses in the following locations:
- Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
- Heavy Equipment College of California
- Heavy Equipment College of Oklahoma
- Heavy Equipment College of Tennessee
- Heavy Equipment College of Washington
- Heavy Equipment Training-North Carolina, LLC d/b/a Heavy Equipment College of North Carolina
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America is proud to be able to offer our students and our clients a wide range of services when it comes to certification, as well as developing skills that will be useful for a lifetime. We have been perfecting our strategy for more than a decade to ensure that we provide the most effective education and heavy equipment operation training available. Lest you think we only offer training programs to individual students, it should be noted that we also offer services to businesses in the construction and heavy equipment operations industries.
Are you looking for education or certification options for your employees? At Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, we offer on-site industry services tailored to your specific needs. We are passionate in ensuring that individuals working in the heavy equipment operation and construction industries are as educated and well-trained as possible, and we are happy to bring that passion to your workplace.
One of our most popular training options is the heavy equipment certification. NCCCO certification is a nationally recognized certification that is sure to serve your employees as well as your business well. Our experienced instructors can make the trip to your business site and get to work training your employees right away.
Heavy Equipment Certification
How can you be sure your workers have the skills and training they need when jobsite safety and productivity are at stake?
Heavy Equipment Certification is the answer.
The Heavy Equipment Certification testing and outcome-based assessment program was created to provide a third-party reliable measurement of the essential skills workers must have to demonstrate proficiency and capability in heavy equipment operations.
The NCCCO program utilizes an outcome-based assessment approach. This provides an objective evaluation that meets industry and regulatory standards and accurately measures knowledge and abilities, including:
- Basic operations, safety and maintenance
- Site layout, soils and practical math
- Blueprint reading and general construction knowledge
- Staging and set up
- Proper execution and accuracy in maintaining lines and depth
We are happy to offer a variety of benefits, including:
- Portable Testing and Evaluation: We’ll come to your site.
- Customized Certification: Designed to meet your specific and unique needs and requirements
- Training Options: Providing on-site training for workers and support of in-house trainers
There are a wide variety of benefits associated with certification. Some of these include:
- Verified knowledge and skills of entry-level operators
- Enhanced job performance and capacity
- Reduced on-site accidents and workers comp claims
- Decreased risk and lower insurance premiums
- Projects kept on time and on schedule
- More than 2000 workers certified to date
- Organizes operators’ level based on knowledge and skill
The certification offered by the experienced professionals at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America is based upon the NCCCO program. Our strategy has been further developed by staff as part of the training curriculum in our member campuses across the United States, as well as through extensive analysis of actual jobsite experiences in the mining, construction, utility, and equipment manufacturing industries. Exam content and evaluation criteria have also been shaped by the direct assessment of reality-based best practices involving input from training directors, instructors, managers, supervisors, equipment operators and manufacturers.
For more information about our NCCCO certification services, contact us today.