HEC’s Ft. Irwin location serves active duty military members through the Army’s Career Skills Programs (CSPs). The CSP at the Ft. Irwin location provides career training in crane operation that helps active duty troops to make the transition to a civilian occupation more smoothly upon completion of their service. In addition to career training, CSPs offer other resources and opportunities for active duty personnel, such as apprenticeships, on-the-job training, job shadowing, internships and employment skills training.
Our California – Ft. Irwin location is one of seven locations across the nation. The other six include:
We’re dedicated to preparing our students for their future careers as crane operators. Our programs combine practical application and classroom discussion that promotes a deep comprehension of the subject matter. The mix of hands-on learning and mastery of textbook technical knowledge helps equip students with the skills they need to excel in the field. You can enroll in our programs knowing we will strive to provide you with one of the best heavy equipment educations around.
At our California – Ft. Irwin location, we are proud to offer students the following program:
HEC’s Ft. Irwin campus is an approved testing site by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO). This means you can take the certification exam at our location after finishing the Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane program.
After completing your training at Heavy Equipment College of America’s California – Ft. Irwin location, you will be ready to apply for a variety of jobs operating mobile cranes. Some of these categories include:
- Commonly-used Mobile Cranes
- Safety Operations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Site Management and Preparation
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Underground and Utilities
Are you interested in learning more about how our program can help set you up for your return to civilian life? Schedule a visit to our California – Ft. Irwin location to see for yourself the kind of learning experience we’ve carefully tailored to ensure our students’ success. For even more information or for assistance finding our location, contact us today! One of our admissions representatives will be happy to help answer your questions and guide you through the enrollment process.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – California Ft. Irwin
Fort Irwin, CA
Approval by BPPE
This institution is a private institution approved to operate by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education. Approval to operate means the institution is compliant with the minimum standards contained in the California Private Postsecondary Education Act of 2009 (as amended) and Division 7.5 of Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations. You can learn more about BPPE at their website: www.bppe.ca.gov.
Catalog and Enrollment Agreement
You can download a copy of our San Bernardino Location Catalog and Enrollment Agreement here:
School Performance Fact Sheets
- Heavy Equipment Operations Level I – 120 Hours: 3 Weeks – 2016-2017
- Heavy Equipment Operations Level II – 120 Hours: 3 Weeks – 2016-2017
- Heavy Equipment Operations Combo 1, 2 and Crane – 360 Hours/ 9 Weeks- 2016-2017
- Heavy Equipment Operations Combo 1, 2 and Crane – 360 Hours : 9 Weeks 2014 & 2015
- Heavy Equipment Operations Combo 1, 2 and Crane – 360 Hours : 9 Weeks 2015 & 2016
- Heavy Equipment Operations I – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2014 & 2015
- Heavy Equipment Operations I – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2015 & 2016
- Heavy Equipment Operations II – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2014 & 2015
- Heavy Equipment Operations II – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2015 & 2016
- Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2016 & 2017
- Introduction to Crane – 120 Hours : 3 Weeks 2014 & 2015