Locations – Alabama, Georgia, Oklahoma, Washington
Program Length – 3 Weeks
When it comes to decisions that affect the entirety of your life, your future career and area of study certainly rank highly. It is not uncommon for students to find themselves worried about the future and struggling to make a decision regarding the kind of job they would eventually like to hold. Many individuals believe that because the world seems to be increasingly turning digital in nature, perhaps a job that has to do with computers or software would be the best option to ensure long-term employment.
At Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, we believe that the future still lies within skilled trades. That’s not just an idle guess, either, but one that is backed up by information obtained from the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)*. We will look into this information more in the Career Outlook section, but suffice to say that heavy equipment operators in particular are projected to play an increasingly important role in society throughout the coming years. If it is reliable employment you are seeking, opting for career training in heavy equipment operations is a good choice to make.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America strives to build the best curriculum for our students. Our programs are designed to help students learn a wide variety of skills through both practical experience and textbook information. At our colleges, you get the advantage of hands-on experience without losing the valuable information that textbooks and classroom discussions can bring.
Our Mobile Crane Operation** program is designed to give you both practical experience and classroom interaction when it comes to the fundamentals of crane operation. This includes in swing cab as well as fixed-cab hydraulic cranes, and includes learning about things like crane set-up, lift planning, rigging and signaling, and load dynamics. Our experienced instructors will help ensure that you have the experience, knowledge, and skills necessary to succeed in this particular area.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America provide students with the best in training education. We work hard to make sure you receive a first-class education that combines practical experience and supplementary knowledge to help create capable and well-rounded professionals who succeed. Our staff believes learning should be a great experienced tailored to students’ needs in order to give them the best chance of success possible – and it is with this in mind that we teach every program.
Making the decision to attend class at one of Heavy Equipment Colleges of America’s eight campuses means making the decision to invest in your future. Some of the valuable experience and specific benefits that you can expect to gain from our Mobile Crane Operation program include:
- Practical Experience: In our Mobile Crane Operation program, we will focus on providing our students with the kind of hands-on training and field experience necessary to help prepare them for future work.
- Accelerated Program: Life is, in general, a busy time for many individuals. At Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, we recognize that not everyone can easily devote years of their life to pursuing higher education. Our programs are accelerated and can be completed as quickly as in three weeks.
- Multiple Locations: We offer classes at several campuses. These include:
- Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
- Heavy Equipment Training-Alabama, LLC
- Heavy Equipment College of Oklahoma
- Heavy Equipment College of Washington
- Military Benefits: We are proud to support and honor the brave women and men who fight for our country. We believe you should be able to use the skills you’ve learned while in the military and work them into a brand new To that end, our schools are eligible for Veterans Education Benefits, Post 9-11 GI Billtm so that you may get the training you need at an affordable price.
- Certification: The NCCCO program utilizes an outcome-based assessment approach. This provides an objective evaluation that meets industry and regulatory standards and accurately measures knowledge and abilities.
The demand for skilled and knowledgeable heavy equipment operators is projected to continue to grow over the next ten years. According to the BLS as mentioned above, the field of heavy equipment operation stands to grow as much as 10 percent from 2014 to 2024.* When you complete your training at Heavy Equipment Colleges of America, you will be ready to join a growing field with a variety of job opportunities around the country.
We are committed to offering our students a comprehensive and complete education. Our programs are designed for the professional who wants hands-on experience along with their classroom discussions, and will get you through the training period and into a job as quickly as possible.
Are you ready to begin your new career? Contact Heavy Equipment Colleges of America for more information about how we can help you learn the skills necessary for success.
**Program availability varies by campus.