Our Georgia location was founded to help provide students with the education necessary to excel in certain skilled trades. More specifically, this location focuses on educating students for successful careers in heavy equipment and crane operations. We are a testing site approved by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO).
The Heavy Equipment Colleges of America has six other locations in addition to our Conyers, GA location:
- California – San Bernardino
- California – Ft. Irwin (*CSP only)
- North Carolina
To prepare our students for a career in heavy equipment operations, we offer Heavy Machinery programs designed to develop the knowledge and skill sets that will help them succeed. We offer the following programs as part of our curriculum:
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level I
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level II
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Lattice Boom Crawler Crane
- Certificate of Fixed Cab Crane Operation with Rigging and Signaling
In addition to oil, gas, railroad, waste disposal and recycling, and construction, graduates from our heavy equipment training schools enter entry level positions in other industries. These include jobs in:
- Commonly-used Cranes and Heavy Equipment
- Safety Operations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Site Management and Preparation
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Underground and Utilities
Interested in learning more about our programs? Schedule a visit to our location and see for yourself the kind of learning experiences that we have carefully crafted to ensure our students’ success. You can use the map below to help plan out the most efficient route from your home. For even more information or for clarification about how to find our location, contact us today! Our admissions team is always happy to help answer your questions and provide guidance wherever possible.
Heavy Equipment College of Georgia
581 Sigman Road, Suite 300
Conyers, GA 30013
*The Army’s Career Skills Program (CSP) prepares soldiers for civilian employment through first-class apprenticeships, on-the-job training, job shadowing, internships and employment skills training.