Heavy Equipment Colleges of America in North Carolina was created to help provide students an education in heavy equipment and crane operations. Heavy equipment and crane operations is a great choice for students looking to acquire entry-level skills that will serve them for a lifetime.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America also has six other locations. These include:
- California – San Bernardino
- California – Ft. Irwin (*Location is on a military base and is VETERAN ONLY – Career Skills Program (CSP)*)
- Washington (*Location is on military base and is VETERAN ONLY – Career Skills Program (CSP)*and VA Education Benefits)
Our goal, first and foremost, is to aid you in preparing for a reliable career in heavy equipment and crane operations. As a result, we strive to help you attain the skills, credentials and knowledge necessary to find a steady job with fair compensation. We do this by offering you a variety of programs dedicated to providing you with a solid foundation upon which you can add increasingly advanced skills as you go. These include the following programs:
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level I
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level II
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane
Once your training is complete, you will be qualified for a wide array of jobs in the construction industry. These include jobs in:
- Commonly-used Cranes and Heavy Equipment
- Safety Operations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Site Management and Preparation
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Underground and Utilities
Directions to our North Carolina Location
Interested in learning more about our programs? Schedule a visit to our campus and see for yourself the kind of learning experiences that we have carefully crafted to ensure our students’ success. You can use the map below to help plan out the most efficient route from your home. For even more information or for clarification about how to find our campus, contact us today! Our admissions team is always happy to help answer your questions and provide guidance wherever possible.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – North Carolina
1909 Bragg Blvd., Suite 94
Fayetteville, NC 28303
*The Army’s Career Skills Program (CSP) prepares soldiers for civilian employment through first-class apprenticeships, on-the-job training, job shadowing, internships and employment skills training.