Heavy Equipment Colleges of America in Oklahoma serves students in the area with an educational facility designed to help them get into the heavy equipment industry. We believe skilled trades, particularly those in the heavy equipment and crane operations industry, are an important part of the future. That is why we have worked hard to create a learning environment that is designed specifically to help students develop the necessary entry-level skills and experiences needed to secure reliable work in the field.
With six other locations, our Oklahoma location is part of a family of training locations spanning across the United States. These include:
- North Carolina
- California – San Bernardino
- California – Ft. Irwin (*Location is on a military base and is VETERAN ONLY – Career Skills Program (CSP)*)
- Washington (*Location is on military base and is VETERAN ONLY – Career Skills Program (CSP)*and VA Education Benefits)
Because our goal is help students excel in the heavy equipment operations field, we offer below programs catered to that specific industry. These include:
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Mobile Crane
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level I
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Level II
- Certificate of Heavy Equipment Operations – Lattice Boom Crawler Crane
When you have completed your career training at our Oklahoma location, you will be ready to apply for entry-level jobs in a variety of industries. These include:
- Commonly-used Cranes and Heavy Equipment
- Safety Operations
- Equipment Maintenance
- Site Management and Preparation
- Residential and Commercial Construction
- Road Construction
- Underground and Utilities
Interested in learning more about our programs? Schedule a visit to our location and see for yourself the kind of learning experiences that we have carefully crafted to ensure our students’ success. You can use the map below to help plan out the most efficient route from your home. For even more information or for clarification about how to find our location, contact us today! Our admissions team is always happy to help answer your questions and provide guidance wherever possible.
Heavy Equipment Colleges of America – Oklahoma
6101 W. Reno Avenue, Suite 1000
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
*The Army’s Career Skills Program (CSP) prepares soldiers for civilian employment through first-class apprenticeships, on-the-job training, job shadowing, internships and employment skills training.